CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Look Who Started T- Ball????




So little miss Madison started her TBall last night. Gray and I freezed our butts off!!! But she loved it & therefore it made the VERY COLD ONE HOUR really worth it. I don't mean to "judge" my own daughter's sport skills- BUT this one little girl she was playing catch & throw with kept yelling at Madison because apparently Maddie wasn't throwing the ball hard enough. Come to find out when daddy got home he took a look at the pictures I had taken and informed me that Madison had her mitt on the wrong hand and therefore was throwing with the WRONG HAND. Hey- I didn't know!!! I was concerned that she was well coordinated and dressed cute for her first practice. Maybe I am not the best role model!!!


Uncle Nicky is taking her to practice tomorrow night!! She needs some seriously coaching and I am not up for the job :) As for me.......mama is going to the gym!!!

0 comments: