Thursday, January 8, 2009
So the new addition, Pennie, is offically the 3rd baby of the family. She sleeps with us every night (I know....I know...spoiled and terrible habit we are forming), she poops like 9 times a day (5 to 6 which are in the house...which typically I am the one to clean up because according to Brian he has very sensitive gag reflexes), and she has lots of people who are gushing all over how cute she is. She is a real sweet little girl and loves being around people. If I am washing the dishes she falls asleep on my feet and if I am sitting down she MUST be laying in my lap. She is, however, very stubborn and isn't really into taking walks. She's what we like to call a real lazy dog. Brian said the other night, "This dog is so lazy.....it's awesome." Pictured with her is Mia, her cousin (Nick & Amber's dog). Mia is what we like to call really, really hyper.....she has lots of energy...so much so that it's hard to even get a good grasp on her. Pennie has a girl crush on her....finally someone her size!
Posted by DuBois Family at 8:43 PM
Gray loves taking a bath with his big sister. She floats in the bath....so he tries to float in the bath (with her help though of course). She dives under water....so he tries to dive under water (almost drowning of course). Maybe this is why he prefers to wear her fancy shoes around the house and play with babies :) Madison is the coolest in Grayson's eyes.....
Posted by DuBois Family at 8:37 PM
Sunday, January 4, 2009
1) You yawn a few dozen times before midnight
2) You are excited when it's finally midnight because that means you can go home without being made fun of
3) Your evening was ruined from the beginning because you have to put your cat to sleep (this really happened and it was HORRIBLE!!!)
4) Dinner out was the best part
5) You can think of 4 solid reasons why New Year's Eve really isn't as fun as it used to be!
Posted by DuBois Family at 2:10 PM