CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

LITTLE SWIMMERS






So tonight we took Gray and Maddie to the pool. It was Grayson first time & he more than loved it. He was splashing and attempting to drink with the pool water most of the time! He did some flirting with some old lady swimmers who just thought he was the cutest thing in the pool & he WAS!!! The picture of Maddie- I took that in the locker room because she just HAD to pose for the camera & of course of the second I took the picture she said, "Ok mom....let me see it." Although I think when the flash went off I seriously freaked out some naked people. Probably NOT the best idea to bring a camera into the locker room. Mr. Gray has some serious man boobs- the more chub the better is what I say. Brian says he, "looks just like dad naked except he doesn't have any hair." Everyone who knows Brian knows thats a TYPICAL comment. :) He complains about his body more than a girl. Anyhow- we just booked Cabo in July for 10 days so we thought we better get Grayson ready for the pool. And little Miss needs to brush up on her swimming as well-

0 comments: