CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mommy needs a play date




This stay at home mommy thing is NOT easy. Major props to anyone who chooses to stay home. OMG- How do you stay sane???? How do you still love your children after being home hour after hour with them. I love my children........really......I do. But I also love my time away. It doesn't help when all three of my babysitters decide to leave town the same two weeks. I mean who does that to a mom!! Really.....they should be collaborating more......you know.....making sure I don't go insane and coordinating their vacations at different times.

Having over 100 middle school students walk in and out of my classroom in one day is cake compared to this. Screw setting up play dates for the kids. Mommy needs a pedicure and a drink. Who's with me?????

1 comments:

Angela said...

I don't have kids but you know I'm in!